Sunday, February 27, 2011

Finally, for the first time... Red Robin! What a treat!






Mean As Hell Rating: 10/10

One of the reasons why I can't do as many reviews as I should be doing is because I still have a regular job and I enjoy eating out from time to time. Recently (after much planning) I had the honor of going to a Red Robin over the weekend and I must say it was worth every delicious bite! "Yumm" is most defiantly the word! When most people hear the words gourmet or burger, they probably don't equate the two with each other. But I am here to tell you that if there was ever a match made in heaven it is at Red Robin. And it's not just the burgers that are enticing, there's a whole smorgasbord of hot favorites! For me there's the Towering Onion Rings, Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Sandwich, Classic Creamy Mac n Cheese, Grilled Chicken Alla Caprese, I could go on and on! Don't even get me started on Bottomless Steak Fries (you heard me)! There's a superb kids menu that is sure to satisfy the little ones and even a few dessert choices. I more or less kept it simple and went with the Bacon Cheeseburger and I was not disappointed. Hey, it was my first time so I decided to take it easy. Regardless of my safe choice of consumption; I really enjoyed Red Robin. The staff were very friendly, the atmosphere let nothing to be desired and the menu made me wish I had a "bottomless" stomach to suffice all that was offered. I will be back, count on it! On that note; I leave you with the proverbial send off... Yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment