Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dead Island trailer will leave your jaw on the floor!






I remember when I first heard about Techland's Dead Island back in 2009; I didn't think much of it. I pretty much summed it up as another Left for Dead type game. And it didn't help that the game all but vanished from my radar. Silly me! The game now has an actual publishing partner in Deep Silver and an incredible trailer that will make you so psyched for it, you'll eat your own kin! Ok maybe not but it has to be seen with your own eyes. It could be one of the best trailers for any medium (games, movies, television etc) that I've seen this year so far!

IGN's was the one that released the details, so kudos to them. The details we have so far regarding the game is that Dead Island is a "first person zombie-slasher/action-RPG," set in the Royal Palms Resort in Papua New Guinea. Your only goal is to escape, and to kill a bunch of zombies along the way! Sound like a party to me!

The game is scheduled for 2011 release (yes!) PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. Stay tuned for more news and enjoy the show! I did!



SOURCE | IGN

1 comment: